Your desire for success is common among all humans and the definition of success is different to each of us.
Common success goals are:
Common reasons you may not be as successful as you want:
- Unclear goals
All of your challenges have been faced by others for thousands of years. The good news is that there have also been many teachers that have shared their methods for overcoming your challenges and achieving extraordinary success. Most all of these teachers agree that it is our thinking that determines our success.
Changing our mind is not much different than changing our body. If you wanted to change your body, for example by losing weight. Would you maybe:
- Seek out information about losing weight?
- Talk with others that are also interested in losing weight?
- Take regular action that contributes to losing weight?
If it works so well for your body, how about doing the same for your mind?
Just like losing weight, expect this to take time. Expect to:
- Do the same, basic actions over and over for months and years.
- Make small positive decisions on a daily basis.
- Have setbacks and overcome them and continue
Just like a gym for your body, our mind gym is open to people of all abilities. If you are a beginner and can barely do the simple exercise or if you are a superstar and have already mastered all exercise, we welcome you.